Allliance Guild Blackened
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Allliance Guild Blackened

An Alliance guild on Kazzak EU.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

BM Hunter, Zlidjian. (Closed)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Zlidjian

BM Hunter, Zlidjian. (Closed) Empty
PostSubject: BM Hunter, Zlidjian. (Closed)   BM Hunter, Zlidjian. (Closed) EmptyThu Feb 28, 2008 4:02 am

Nickname: Zlidjian

Class: Hunter
Talentbuild: 41/20/0 - Beast mastery

Armory Link: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Kazzak&n=Zlidjian

Will you respec if needed?: Of course. Smile

How many days a week can you raid?: Pretty much every day (Recently quit my job, lots of spare time).

Do you have raid experience?: Yeah, Karazhan, Gruul, SSC (Up to leotheras the blind).

Why do you want to join our guild?: Because I know that I would fit in just perfect with you guys since my raid experience is pretty much where you guys are right now. I thinkt thats a good way to pick it back up again (raiding again that is).. I assume you're farming Kara, gruul and zul'aman. If so, I think I would contribute with alot.

Do you agree that Tanks and Healers will get gear priority?: I agree.

Do you read boss tactics and got everything ready before we start raiding?: I always do Smile

ALREADY JOINED ANOTHER GUILD! THANKS THO FOR READING THIS Smile

Last edited by Zlidjian on Thu Feb 28, 2008 10:29 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Advocator

PostSubject: Re: BM Hunter, Zlidjian. (Closed)   BM Hunter, Zlidjian. (Closed) EmptyThu Feb 28, 2008 4:07 am

Zlidjian wrote:
Do you have raid experience?: Yeah, Karazhan, Gruul, SSC (Up to leotheras the blind).

Why do you want to join our guild?: Because I know that I would fit in just perfect with you guys since my raid experience is pretty much where you guys are right now. I thinkt thats a good way to pick it back up again (raiding again that is).. I assume you're farming Kara, gruul and zul'aman. If so, I think I would contribute with alot.

u be wrong
Back to top Go down
Zlidjian

PostSubject: Re: BM Hunter, Zlidjian. (Closed)   BM Hunter, Zlidjian. (Closed) EmptyThu Feb 28, 2008 4:13 am

Advocator wrote:
Zlidjian wrote:

u be wrong

Ok, where are you guys at now?

*Edit*
Even if you dont do 25-man raid im still interested in joining you guys. I rather do something constructive while playing than just running around farming AV xD I mean, my gear isnt that great.. But it sure will do for Karazhan, gruul and zul Smile

Last edited by Zlidjian on Thu Feb 28, 2008 5:05 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Advocator

PostSubject: Re: BM Hunter, Zlidjian. (Closed)   BM Hunter, Zlidjian. (Closed) EmptyThu Feb 28, 2008 4:56 am

hehe, gl with your apply Razz
we're starting gruul soon
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: BM Hunter, Zlidjian. (Closed)   BM Hunter, Zlidjian. (Closed) Empty

Back to top Go down

BM Hunter, Zlidjian. (Closed)
Page 1 of 1