Allliance Guild Blackened
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Allliance Guild Blackened

An Alliance guild on Kazzak EU.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Holy Priest <3 (Rejected)

Go down 
+4
Ouzotwelve
Shari
Matano
mazaa
8 posters
AuthorMessage
mazaa

Holy Priest <3 (Rejected) Empty
PostSubject: Holy Priest <3 (Rejected)   Holy Priest <3 (Rejected) EmptySat Mar 15, 2008 9:22 pm

Nickname: Mazaa

Class: Human Priest
Talentbuild: 28/33/0

Armory Link: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Kazzak&n=Mazaa

Will you respec if needed?: NO

How many days a week can you raid?: several

Do you have raid experience and if so, name it?: Kara/ZA and many of pre tbc raid instances

Why do you want to join our guild?: want a raiding guild

Do you agree that Tanks and Healers will get gear priority?: If in grp is Fury and Prot warrior than ofc plate tank loot recieves tank.... and fury warr only if tank dont need....thats an example.

Do you read boss tactics and got everything ready before we start raiding?: Yeah. Reading tacs before boss we kill...

Tell us something about yourself: I am 19 years old. Can use VT/TT/TS if neccesery. Can speek english and german languages. And i am quite skilled healer! Wink
Back to top Go down
Matano

PostSubject: Re: Holy Priest <3 (Rejected)   Holy Priest <3 (Rejected) EmptySat Mar 15, 2008 9:29 pm

He healed my group on Heroic Mech today and did a great job, very recommended Smile
Back to top Go down
Shari

Shari

PostSubject: Re: Holy Priest <3 (Rejected)   Holy Priest <3 (Rejected) EmptySat Mar 15, 2008 9:54 pm

mazaa wrote:

Will you respec if needed?: NO

Rolling Eyes dont we need shadow priests?
Back to top Go down
mazaa

PostSubject: Re: Holy Priest <3 (Rejected)   Holy Priest <3 (Rejected) EmptySat Mar 15, 2008 10:32 pm

i can respecc only if you gief me 100g for respeccing sspreist and back to holy...
and if you give me spreist gear. Wink
i am not going to trow my currently healer gear away lol.... ><
Back to top Go down
Ouzotwelve

PostSubject: Re: Holy Priest <3 (Rejected)   Holy Priest <3 (Rejected) EmptySun Mar 16, 2008 2:55 am

Yay, nice apply. hope you get inv m8. Very Happy Best of luck to you.
Back to top Go down
takiuz

PostSubject: holy priest   Holy Priest <3 (Rejected) EmptySun Mar 16, 2008 3:28 am

A little short IMO.
Back to top Go down
Azerul

PostSubject: Re: Holy Priest <3 (Rejected)   Holy Priest <3 (Rejected) EmptySun Mar 16, 2008 5:11 pm

Gear is okay, but if u look at classes needed theres no opening for holy priest. Also 1900 is fairly easy to get with tailoring and some crafts. Then theres, ''will you respec,, No, not unless u give me gold''... we really gonna take someone that cant take care of his own account ?

I have played with him before, hes okay, but has connection problems, 2k latency as the only healer is bad.Then a disconnect with no return. Is that what we need ?

Maybe add a question about the internet connection and stability,, see if people are honest Smile
Back to top Go down
Dikk
Officer
Officer
Dikk

PostSubject: Re: Holy Priest <3 (Rejected)   Holy Priest <3 (Rejected) EmptySun Mar 16, 2008 6:25 pm

Hi mazza, thnx for ur apply.

As stated before, we are in no need of another holy priest and we do need a shadowpriest.
Ur anwser to, 'Will u respec if needed?' seems a bit... odd. (NO in caps, why?)

Final call is with Mossiah and/or Shalele
Back to top Go down
mazaa

PostSubject: Re: Holy Priest <3 (Rejected)   Holy Priest <3 (Rejected) EmptySun Mar 16, 2008 7:07 pm

cuz hate sform Smile
nwm than.
gl
Back to top Go down
Mossiah
Admin
Admin
Mossiah

PostSubject: Re: Holy Priest <3 (Rejected)   Holy Priest <3 (Rejected) EmptySun Mar 16, 2008 11:15 pm

I'm sorry to inform you that we aren't in need of Holy Priests anymore and it seems like you don't want to respec aswell. Good luck in finding another Guild Mazaa. (and that's not sarcasm Wink )
Back to top Go down
https://blackened.yoo7.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Holy Priest <3 (Rejected)   Holy Priest <3 (Rejected) Empty

Back to top Go down

Holy Priest <3 (Rejected)
Page 1 of 1