Allliance Guild Blackened
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Allliance Guild Blackened

An Alliance guild on Kazzak EU.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Rogue application!@! (Accepted)

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Rogue application!@! (Accepted) Empty
PostSubject: Rogue application!@! (Accepted)   Rogue application!@! (Accepted) EmptyThu Feb 14, 2008 4:35 am

Nickname:Ori

Class:Rogue
Talentbuild:Currently im sub shs spec 20/0/41 but for raids i will change ofcourse (got 2 swords so it wont be a problem to go sword spec)

Will you respec if needed?:Yes

How many days a week can you raid?:Every two weeks my school swaps so im in it from 2 till 8pm after that im free.

Do you have raid experience?:Full karazhan experiance so far.

Why do you want to join our guild?:Becouse i enjoy PVE content of wow and never had a chance to fully experiance it.All the guilds ive been in didnt care about progress

Do you agree that Tanks and Healers will get gear priority?:I do agree , since their gearing up is a bigger progress then dps doing the same.

Do you read boss tactics and got everything ready before we start raiding?:I do

Thing to add: I know that on the forums there wasnt a rogue requirement but since you are a new guild,you couldnt be that full on rogues.Thanks in advance i hope you will consider me:)
Back to top Go down
Mossiah
Admin
Admin
Mossiah

PostSubject: RE: Rogue Application   Rogue application!@! (Accepted) EmptyFri Feb 15, 2008 3:06 am

Hello there Ori,

your application seems fine and at the moment we actually do have a rogue spot available!

I will discuss your applications with the other leaders and you will hear from me soon then.
Back to top Go down
https://blackened.yoo7.com
Grindy

PostSubject: Sigh of relief   Rogue application!@! (Accepted) EmptyFri Feb 15, 2008 3:25 am

Thanks for the replay in such a short notice.May the discussion about my fate begin!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rogue application!@! (Accepted)   Rogue application!@! (Accepted) Empty

Back to top Go down

Rogue application!@! (Accepted)
Page 1 of 1