Allliance Guild Blackened
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Allliance Guild Blackened

An Alliance guild on Kazzak EU.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hunter application - Gorky (Accepted)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Gorky

Hunter application - Gorky (Accepted) Empty
PostSubject: Hunter application - Gorky (Accepted)   Hunter application - Gorky (Accepted) EmptyFri Mar 07, 2008 10:51 pm

Hello. I spoke to a guy in Blackened. And he said that you were pretty full on Hunters, but still told me to write an application. I am doing this because I saw what you wrote in trade chat, and that is excactly the kind of guild I am looking for

I'll tell you something about Gorky AND me Wink

-- General information about my character --

Nick: Gorky
Class: Hunter
Race: Dwarf
Level: 70
Spec: I prefer 41/20/0(Beast Mastery, Marksman) for PvE. But I have can play all of the specs actually. I don't got enough agi for surv though I think
/Played time: 120 days
Heroic keys: All of em
Experience: Kara (All), Gruul (All), Maggy (All ><) SSC 4/6. And I know the fights. TK 2/4. And I know the fights. I didn't have the Al'ar quest when I killed him though. ZA 4/6 (Not MH and BT- I will come to that later)

Proffesions: 375 Enchanting, 365 Jewelcrafting (I got these mainly to "improve" my dmg as much as possible)
Gear: ... ak&n=Gorky

That is in PvP gear I think, if it haven't been updated. (Full vengeful at least)
For PvE I got T5 shoulders, T4 leggings, belt from maggy, badge of justice epics. some kara pieces though, but tbh. Vengeful (f.ex head) is almost as good as T5 head imo. If I don't look at the HP and Resilience (something that doesn't count for PvE) it is basicly this "fight"-

TIER 5: 7 Agi, 3 Intellect, 24 AP, 10mp5
VS VENGE: 12 hit, 26 crit, 84 armor ignore.

26 crit is like 3 sockets(if you would socket it). Then you could take one 8+ Agi, one 8+ Intellect, and one 16+ AP. Then you would have more stats and almost the same AP. The AP can be equalized if I take away the hit. 12 hit = well, ok, 1 socket~ If I took that with 16+ AP. The vengeful would then have more AP as well. AND it got the armor ignore. I do not know IF there would be an armor ignore socket, how much it would be. But at least 84+ armor ignore can be very nice.
The 10mp5 is 3 sockets though and it is if ofc an advantage. But seriously, mana aint a big problem. In raids I use like Steady Shot macro 99% of the time, and I got mana oils, pots, elixirs, etc. So yeah Cool

I hope I didn't make you too confused now But it is just to show that PvP gear ain't bad in PvE! I would use PvE gear though, if I had more T5.

Okay, and now to some personal information about me.

Name: Jørgen
Nationality: Norwegian
Languages: Norwegian and English- and a little bit of German.

In TBC I have mostly been doing PvP. Mainly because I was starting at a new school, and I thought I had to take it a bit serious and use some time on it, homework, deliverings, etc. Therefore I was thinking that I couldn't be up all night trying to get a boss down.
But when I am at my friend's place and seeing how fun he got it, raiding hardcore, I really want to feel that again. - "Nothing beats the feeling of getting a boss down at the middle of the night, huh ? :p"

But seriously, school turned out not to be a problem. I can prioritize playing at the evening instead of the day, if I have something important that needs to be done. So incase I got homework, I'll do it when I come home from school instead, something I saved for the evening earlier.

I have been in PvE some PvE guilds though. Like Wrath, Filthy, Mephisto and Unknown Potential. etc. In Filthy we had an amazing progress. We killed Gruul the first day. Maggy the first day. Lurker the second day. Hydross after some days. And after a week like 3 bosses in SSC was down. But that is when I left to focus on my school. That I deeply regret, because school is a lot more relaxing than I thought, but the guild disbanded some weeks later anyway.
I have to add that I was active in raids in all those guilds. If you ask any players from those guilds I am sure that they could confirm that I was in more than 90% of the raids.

About me as a wow player: I am a friendly and "good" Hunter that knows my class 100%. I have been doing both serious PvP and PvE. In pre-TBC AND TBC. And I always come prepared for raids and stuff. Please note that if I get a new item it will be enchanted / socketed the next HOUR. I have always a lot of gold and I use it to maximate my gear's potential.

And about the item priorities - it is totally cool with me that tanks and healers gets the prio. I enjoy playing WoW because of the enviroment, the fun being in raids - not because of a gear upgrade. Of course I'll be happy if I could get some gear, but the progress will be better with an imba tank instead of an imba dps, u know!

I can actually raid every day( I don't got a job or anything) but I'd prefer to raid 5-6 per week. I might not be able to attend to all of the raids at friday or saturday. Party and friends you know! But if there is an important boss encounter you can count me in every day from 17.00 - 00.00.
So what I want you to know is that I am a helping man, that can help you in Heroics, Ring of Blood, 2on2 Arena 01.00 at Tuesday. Whatever ! Very Happy

I know that it wasn't a requirement, but I'll still tell you something about my computer: I got a good computer that can handle being on for like 5-6 hours for a raid, without having any problems. I got low MS, high FPS.
My internet connection is good, and I never disconnect. (Unless if there would be an explosion in my house or something Razz)

I hope I have mentioned all the things that is important. And I would love if I could join your guild!
/Greetings Gorky I love you
Back to top Go down
Gorky

PostSubject: Re: Hunter application - Gorky (Accepted)   Hunter application - Gorky (Accepted) EmptyFri Mar 07, 2008 11:19 pm

Dont know what was wrong with the gear link: But here it is anyway http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Kazzak&n=Gorky
Back to top Go down
Mossiah
Admin
Admin
Mossiah

PostSubject: Re: Hunter application - Gorky (Accepted)   Hunter application - Gorky (Accepted) EmptyFri Mar 07, 2008 11:34 pm

Now this is what I call a damn fine application! Having read all this, you are a fine, social and goodgoing player and also an active and motivated one, the type of player we want! To me you are accepted and welcomed to Blackened!
Back to top Go down
https://blackened.yoo7.com
Marla
Officer
Officer
Marla

PostSubject: Re: Hunter application - Gorky (Accepted)   Hunter application - Gorky (Accepted) EmptyFri Mar 07, 2008 11:37 pm

Gorky...

I just loved your application!! You really put some work and time in it, wich in my opinion tells something about you as a player. I see you have the gear, the experience and most importantly, commitment!

It is however, not my call. Mossiah and Leletje will handle it further.

Goodluck!

Edit: Damn you moss! You beat me!
Back to top Go down
Dikk
Officer
Officer
Dikk

PostSubject: Re: Hunter application - Gorky (Accepted)   Hunter application - Gorky (Accepted) EmptySat Mar 08, 2008 1:15 am

Great app, ppl should use this as an example Cool
Back to top Go down
Leletje
Officer
Officer

PostSubject: Re: Hunter application - Gorky (Accepted)   Hunter application - Gorky (Accepted) EmptySat Mar 08, 2008 1:24 am

accepted & invited
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hunter application - Gorky (Accepted)   Hunter application - Gorky (Accepted) Empty

Back to top Go down

Hunter application - Gorky (Accepted)
Page 1 of 1